[Evolution] Missing Printers

I am suffering from the missing printers syndrome under Evolution 1.45.
I have checked the archives and I notice that the admonition is to
define your printer in CUPS. I have done that, I am using Mandrake 9.1
and I originally defined my printer with CUPS and it is still defined in
CUPS. It was initially listed as a printer choice in Evolution but when
I updated Evolution using Red Carpet it disappeared. At this point the
only choice I have is generic postscript which produces almost
unreadable text on my HP950xi. Did anyone ever find a way to let
Evolution 1.45 know about the available CUPS printers? Thanks.

Traci

--
Traci Collins <tcollins rof net>