[Evolution] show next message

When reading a mail message in a window, it would be helpful to have
"Display Next/Prev Message" commands so that I do not have to close the
window and click on the next message when I want to rapidly go thru all
the messages in a list.  (I already know about Preview mode.)  I would
also like the option of displaying the next/prev message whenever I
delete a message that I'm viewing.  Has anyone thought of doing this in
a future release?