[Evolution] Size of text / wheel mouse

I just got SuSE 9.0 which uses KDE 3.1.4 and installs Evolution 1.4
In the previous release of Evolution (I guess it was 1.2), I had the
possibility to change the size of the characters of an email by keep the
CTRL-Key pressed and then used the wheel of my mouse. In Evolution 1.4
this doesn't work anymore.

Does anyone know if this feature isn't implemented anymore? If it's
still there, could somebody give me a vlue how I get it back? I know
that I still can use this feature by CTRL+8 / CTRL+0, but I got used to
the wheel...