Re: [Evolution] heelp - evolution receives same mail several times

if you ran out of disk space, evolution will be unable to save a list of
UIDs of messages which have already been downloaded and so it will keep
re-downloading them. (odd that you can even download messages if you are
out of disk space)

Jeff