Re: [Evolution] It did it again.

please report this to

On Sat, 2003-10-04 at 21:30, David Clack wrote:

 It's been doing it to me for awhile.

 go to ~/evolution

 Duplicate shortcuts.xml

 Every time you change the shortcuts delete and recreate the copy.

 When evolution eats the shortcuts, delete the shortcuts.xml, duplicate
the copy and rename shortcuts.xml :-)

 Maybe they will fix it now two of us have the problem.