Re: [Evolution] Winmail.dat

Il lun, 2003-10-06 alle 12:09, Ton Machielsen ha scritto:
Hi all,

So i switched from Outlook to Evolution. Now when my colleagues send me
meeting requests or forwarded emails i receive them as winmail.dat.

do you have also the problem sendig the same thing to your collegues ?
i've tryied sending meeting request but they receive something like xml
plain text file.

bye
paolo
--