Re: [Evolution] Quote Signatures

I would do that using a bash script. A good point to start bash
programming is
http://www.linux.se/doc/HOWTO/Adv-Bash-Scr-HOWTO/index.html
 but maybe somebody here has already done something like that and sends
you a ready to go script.

/Tobi

Am Son, 2003-10-05 um 23.24 schrieb Ron Wilson:
I am new to evolution previously used Outlook or Pegasus.  I want to be
able to use a random quote taken from a quote file as a signature  both
of my old products allowed this. How can I do the same in Evolution.
Thanks