[Evolution] Rather odd loss of settings ...

Evolution users,
  I have configured Evo with a link for each of my folders in the
'Shortcuts' bar. Today, I closed Evo, then reopened it several hours
later. All of my shortcuts were gone. The folders were still present,
but the shortcuts to each had disappeared from the bar. i closed and
restarted Evo, thinking perhaps it was something a little buggy, but
they were still gone. I thought perhaps I had missed a setting somewhere
that tells Evo to preserve my layout, but I had set these links up days
ago and have closed and opened the program numerous times without event.
Thought I would share.

Esse quam videri,
--Bob.