[Evolution] How to filter mail before getting it from pop3 server?

Is there a way to create some kind of filter to use while connecting to
a pop3 server in order not to download unwanted emails (maybe based on
headers or on other email informations which can be read in the first
phases of the pop3 process)?

My pop3 account is always full with w32.swen viruses (the almost
140KBytes emails claiming to be Microsoft Windoze Updates) and I hate
wasting by bandwidth with this sh*t.
I make use of "Swen deleter" from Xavier Noria which deletes all those
emails using a Perl script, but I always have to manually run the script
before downloading new emails. I would like to integrate the script (or
some other) in such a kind of a pre-download filter.

Any idea? Any chance it could be made?

    Roberto