Re: [Evolution] Leaving messages on server + delete

I think I understand what you mean: you want to leave all messages on
the server except for ones you choose to delete--or maybe even delete
them all, when you want.

The answer is no, you cannot do this now with Evolution. And yes, it has
been requested before. =)

Eric