[Evolution] address book ldap schema available?

One of the items in evolutions contacts that is good to group contacts
is the attribute called "CATEGORIES".  When I move my contacts into a
ldap address book, I loose that attribute.  It looks like the default
openldap schemas does not have that attribute.  Has anyone migrated a
complete contact (or exported vcard) from a local Contacts addressbook
to a ldap addressbook and retained all attributes in the transfer?
Is there an evolution schema that adds this?

Thanks.
--
Brian Millett  -  Technologist Rex
"You cannot harm me. You cannot harm one who has dreamed a dream like