Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Imap - REPOST (2) - RE-REPLY

There's no point in sending the same question again and again.  I have
replied once already - the reply is below in case you didn't see it.  If
that is not the solution, then please say so.  You might also like to
add a bit more info, like debugging output and what the IMAP chatter is
actually saying so that people can see what the failed commands are.
(Info on how to trigger the debugging output is in the FAQ on the Ximian
web site and is repreated often on this list.)