From: evolution-admin lists ximian com [mailto:evolution-admin lists ximian com] On Behalf Of Aaron Weber
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 11:17
To: Alan D. Wilcox
Cc: evolution lists ximian com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] When's Ximian doing SuSE 9 ?

Hello,

  The official answer to any question about future product availability is "no comment," because it's future availability and the future is always uncertain: nobody wants to announce and be wrong, and there could be some hold-up at the last minute.

However, as you can imagine, SUSE software support in general is very important to us right now, and we do plan to have XD2 and Evolution available for SUSE 9 as soon as possible.

Yours,
Aaron Weber