Re: [Evolution] Multisync

On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 14:19, S. Anthony Sequeira wrote:
Synchronisation of contacts and address book and tasks working perfectly
in bothe directions.

Thanks to all.  Guenther for pointing me at multisync, Christopher for
stirring up a hornets nest, Armin for directing me towards CVS and to
the Evolution and Multisync developers.

Now to investigate and choose between isync and unison for syncing
email.

OK, isync is for syncing <IMAP> remote mailboxes, that leaves unison as
the frontrunner.  I haven't installed imap yet, and won't if I can get
away with it.

I'll report.
--
Tony