Re: [Evolution] I posted several messages

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 21:12, guenther wrote:
On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 20:52, S. Anthony Sequeira wrote:
To the list from work and they appear to have disappeared into the
ether.

I do count 5 posts earlier today (not including this one), obviously
sent using a web mailer.

http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2003-November/date.html

What makes you believe they didn't make it? You got a couple of

If you mean "from your work account": AFAIK you have to subscribed to
post to this list. Mails by non-subscribers will be sent back
immediately.

...guenther

Oops again.  Reply to list this time.

Guenther, I was trying to find out whether my web mail postings do not
thread correctly, and if so, is this applicable to Outhouse too?

The web mail is a paid for service, so they should be approachable about
fixing things like that.  What, if anything needs to be done?
--
Tony