Re: [Evolution] No Languages for Spell Checking (again!)

Hi,

On Mi, 2003-11-05 at 03:20, Steven P. Auerbach wrote:

I just checked with Ximian, using Red-Carpet: there is a version of
aspell-it available.

which OS do you use?
I can only find language packages for French and English, but where is
German?
Bye,
        Christopher

BTW:
Does anybody here know where I could obtain an evaluation license for
ximian connector?
I allready wrote an Email to Ximian about three weeks ago, but I didn't
receive an answer yet:-(