Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.4.5 not working

On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 02:48, Jim Macdonald wrote:
Good evening.

I thought I sent out an e-mail this morning, but didn't get any
I reloaded RedHat 9 this weekend and managed to get my old saved e-mail
into the Evolution I got with RedHat. Then I upgraded to 1.4.5.  After
upgrading, every time I start evolution, it brings up the Evolution
Setup Assistant and doesn't have any of my settings.  I also tried to
send an e-mail to the list and when I clicked the
evolution lists ximian com link, it gave me a 1766 (?) error and
immediately Evolution shut down.   Not sure what to do now.  If this one
made it the first time, sorry for the double post.  Thanks.

Jim Macdonald