Re: [Evolution] prioity

On Sun, 2003-11-02 at 17:51, Redeeman wrote:
how do i set the prioity on emails i send?

You don't.  ;)  I'm sure others will tell you all about how X-Priority
is not part of an email standard.  This is in bugzilla somewhere as a
request I believe.

I on the other hand I am happy without priorities.
How can the sender of an email possibly know how relevant it is to me?

As I'm sure your aware from MS products that in order to be noticed
everything ends up coming in as "IMPORTANT" which makes the setting
quite useless for it's intended purpose.

Cheers,
Christopher Ness
--
Software Engineering IV,