Re: [Evolution] Re: [mailinglists] evolution digest, Vol 1 #209 - 12 msgs

Hu Guenther,

On Sun, 2003-05-25 at 17:44, guenther wrote:
What do you mean exactly? How to set up Evolution to move your mails to
the appropriate folder based on the X-Text-Classification header? Very
easy:
Tools / Filters / choose 'incoming', create new filters:

If
 Specific header "X-Text-Classification"
 contains "work"
Then
 Move to Folder "specific-folder-WORK"

Play around with the rules and actions you need.

That was damn easy..  Deleted all of my other rules.  Had missed that I
could define a specific header.

Test the filters by marking multiple mails in INBOX and hit Ctrl-Y
(Actions / Apply Filters). Check the headers, if and how they may match
with View / Message Display / Show full Headers.

YMMV. Actually, it will, as I use Evo 1.3.92 and there where some minor
changes in naming since 1.2.x versions. IMHO If is called 'Critearia'
and Then is 'Action' in 1.2.4.

I'm still using 1.2.4, but it was quite transferable.

Mike
--
Mike Gifford, OpenConcept Consulting
Free Software for Social Change -> http://www.openconcept.ca