Re: [Evolution] RH9/evo 1.3.3: No calendar!

On Thu, 2003-05-22 at 11:18, Mike Godfrey wrote:
Now that I can start up evo, I note that while mail, contacts, and tasks
work, the calendar tool does not.  I just get the tasks list where the
calendar should be.

This is answered on the list many times already.

The issue is just that the task pane of the calendar view is taking up
the full view.  Grab the pane divider and drag it back to the right and
the calendar will show up.

Lonnie Borntreger