Re: [Evolution] CORBA error with evo-1.3 and 1.4
- From: Mark Gordon <mtgordon ximian com>
- To: guenther <guenther rudersport de>
- Cc: migod uwaterloo ca, evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] CORBA error with evo-1.3 and 1.4
- Date: 21 May 2003 17:14:21 -0400
On Wed, 2003-05-21 at 17:10, guenther wrote:
(evolution-1.3:24590): camel-WARNING **: could not load cert
No such file or directory
One wonders why it would be looking for such a file and not finding it.
Is this a case of copying ~/evolution from another machine or another
SSL certificates. Don't know, if there are more uses though, but that
looks exactly like my SSL certificates.
Yes, but why would it be looking in ~/.camel_certs for specific files
unless it had reason to expect them there? I'm speculating that the
files existed at one point, but in a different ~.
This looks like yet another case of "something else not stored in
~/evolution that needs to be considered when migrating".
] [Thread Prev