Re: [Evolution] Annoying bug with Subject line

I am using Evolution 1.2.3. I have found a bug: a word in the Russian
charset gets duplicated in the Subject line sometimes.

But I can't put the information here or into Bugzilla, because I need to
put in the Russian word. How can I report the bug now?

Why can't you send it here? There shouldn't be any problem mixing
Russian and English together if that's what you were thinking.

As for bugzilla, yeah, you probably can't enter it directly into the
bug, but you could attach a sample message.

Either way, it's probably fixed in 1.4, so you might want to try
grabbing a beta from the Ximian Evolution Beta channel (or whatever it's
called) on Red Carpet.

-- Dan