[Evolution] Strange ldap connections.

I have suffered from a very strange problem with several
evolution-versions and RH-versions.

Evolution is trying to contact the ldap-server on ldap.funet.fi, but it
hangs for minutes, because of our firewall-settings which prevents the
connection.

I found out this problem by using netstat and I kind of solved by
inserting our internal ldap-server:s ip-number as ldap.funet.fi.

The strange thing is, that there is no reasons why it tries to connect
to ldap.funet.fi. I haven't added it as a server in Contacts, I haven't
added it anywhere. I tried to grep everything everywhere, but there is
no sign of it anywhere in my any of my config files. Not as a name or
ip-number.

Why on earth does it try to connect to it????

Is it hardcoded somewhere in evolution? (using 1.2.4 now)

--
[How many parties do you think I'd be welcome ]
[at now that my whole face is sliding off?R.B.]