[Evolution] Wish : synchronisation

Hello evolution developers !

I hope you are still so motivated in developing ximian evolution :-) I have a wish to submit to you ...

I use my laptop at home and at work, and I need to synchronize informations (mails, agenda, address book) each time I reconnect it to my home network.

I would like to use my laptop like a PDA :
* to modify my agenda, contacts, mails when I'm not connected to my network
* to synchronize my laptop with the informations of my main computer
* I need a fast synchronisation (in less than 30 seconds).

I thought about using rsync with my $HOME/evolution directory, but my mailboxes are about 200 MB, and the transfer would be too slow. So it should be better to implement a feature to update mailboxes with new mails, the agenda, and the contacts.

What do you think about providing a feature in evolution to synchronize data with another computer like evolution already does with PDAs ?

Regards,

Gilles

--
Gilles Foucault
8 rue de l'Angélus, 38120 Saint-Egrève, FRANCE