[Evolution] Weird Problem with Evolution 1.2.4

I am having a very strange problem with one of my server running
evolution for small office.

Version RH8.0
Removed RH's load of evolution, and reloaded Ximian's via Red Carpet.
Evolution: 1.2.4

When the users are using evolution sporatically the  they get the
following when the go to create a new message or reply to a already
exsisting message:

        Could not create composer window:
        Unable to activate HTML editor component.
        Please make sure you have the correct version
        of gtkhtml and libgtk installed.

        The error from the component system is:
        Unknown CORBA exception id:  "IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1

or sometime it is:

        Could not create composer window:
        Unable to activate HTML editor component.
        Please make sure you have the correct version
        of gtkhtml and libgtk installed.

        Unknown error:

Also when this happens the error I get from the command line is:

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot activate
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_.......... -- IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0

the ....... are for several ConfigControl Modules.

So, in all the reading,  I have go some indication that this is an OAF
related problem, but I am not having problem with Nautilus from the
command line???

Also, I have removed evolution and all it components via Red-Carpet and
re-installed on to be back where I started.

Help please, and suggestions?