format should be fairly intuitive; if not, check the archives for this
list or users ximian com, where it's a very frequently asked question.

-Mark Gordon

On Thu, 2003-05-15 at 11:29, Mike Wronski wrote:
UNfortunatly I dont have a solution, but a similar problem.. I  want
to change the default browser..
I am not using RH9 but Mandrake 9.1. Which are close enough to have
the same problem..

I am currently using KDE as my desktop are you doing the same?

-M

On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 17:17, evolution-request lists ximian com wrote:

Message: 10
From: Mike Godfrey <migod uwaterloo ca>
To: evolution lists ximian com
Date: 14 May 2003 10:41:09 -0400
Subject: [Evolution] changing MIME settings?

Hi,

I have a redhat 9 system, running evo 1.2.2-5.

I would like to add "gvim" as my default handler for text attachments.

I used to be able to do this using gnomecc under redhat 7.3, but
changing the "file types and settings" in the new version
(gnome-control-centre) doesn't appear to affect evolution.

Anyone know what to do?

Thanks.

-- Mike