[Evolution] Evolution Pilot problem

Hi,

When I try to access Tools > Pilot Configuration or Pilot Conduits (not
real option names, using French version), I get the following error :

/usr//bin/gpilotd-control-applet: relocation error:
/lib/i686/librt.so.1: symbol __pthread_clock_settime, version
GLIB                              C_2.2.3 not defined in file
libpthread.so.0 with link time reference

I got the problem with Evo 1.2.1 on Mandrake 9.0. I updated to Evolution
1.2.3. with all the packages indicated in Red Carpet. Same problem.

It was working well last time I tried. In the meantime, I installed
through MandrakeUpdate service some glibc related packages...

Any clue how to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

--
Philippe