Re: [Evolution] Just downgraded from Evo 1.2.1 to 1.2.3

On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 12:57, Ronald Kuetemeier wrote:
On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 10:28, JP Rosevear wrote:
On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 11:14, Ronald Kuetemeier wrote:
Yeap, I did 2 or 3 times. Always crashed, I went to the hasle to go back
to 1.2.1 and will patch it for the security bugs.

Did you get the backtrace by any chance?
Sorry, no. Don't have the time, I needed a functional email client and
1.2.3 doesn't have the functionality nor the stability, so I decided the
fastest way is 2 steps back. Debugging 1.2.3 is a waste of time for me
since the lost functionality. I normally consider paying with my time
for evolution, but the latest version just don't justify that. Specially
since I have a patched 1.2.1 already in good working order, just need to
secure it a little.
Ronald

Well, our QA people tried to replicate the problem with no success.  Not
much more I can do if we can't replicate it and there is no back trace.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
Ximian, Inc.