[Evolution] Kerberos in Evolution 1.2.3

Hi!

I just upgraded to evolution 1.2.3 and discovered that kerberos isnt
supported any longer? what happend to the support for it?? its really
good for us students at KTH in sweden to have a mailclient in linux that
supports Kerberos authentication!! (and as far as I know you are the
only one's who support it except pine, in both windows and linux, wich I
was very impressed over) is there any addons or patches to get evolution
with kerberos authentication?

--
Niklas Gustavsson <ng home se>