[Evolution] Calendar Sync

JP, you seem to be ontop of the Palm situation.  Here's my question.

Originally, when I put my schedule down in the calendar in Evo I filled
in the locations of my classes in the "Location" field provided.

Transferring my information to my Palm (Datebook v 3.5) the location
field is lost.  Why doesn't the Evo conduit attach the location to the
end of the appointment title. For example:

Appointment Title @ Location

Where 'Appointment Title', the @ character and 'Location' are
concatenated together iff the Location field is non-NULL in the palm's
appointment title.

It's mostly a hack, but I need to know where to go!  Any ideas how to
deal with this other than putting the location in the title of the
appointment, which I do now.  I suppose it could be a note, but that
feature is implemented in Evo, so it could overwrite actual notes.

Any suggestions on better software for the Palm (III) datebook?
Thanks.

--
Christopher Ness

< http://nesser.homelinux.org > My blog, read it and weap.

sketchy running 2.4.18-26.8.0 kernel is a i686-pc-linux-gnu machine.
9:04pm up 13:09, 1 user, load average: 0.92, 0.35, 0.17