Re: [Evolution] Case sensitive searches?

I'm not sure if this is true for all types of string-matching in
Evolution, but I think it is:

If you have any upper-case letters in a search string, I believe it
causes the search to be case sensitive (i.e. searching for "boo" will
find "BOO", "boO" and "bOo" but searching for "bOo" will only find
"bOo".

Of course, if you're looking for something that's all lowercase, I guess
you're out of luck the way things stand.

Eric