Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.3: Calender view setting doesn't stick

On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 02:52, Teo Hong Siang wrote:
Hi all,
I like my calender to be the "integrated" style, i.e. day view,
mini-calender, and task list all together.

However, I find that if I exit Evo while in the other components, i.e.
summary, mail, tasks, contacts, then when I restart Evo, the calender
view will revert back to the default single day view. I then have to
manually drag the vertical bars to get back the integrated view. Only
when I exit Evo while in calender, then the integrated view gets
retained.

Is this something I have to live with? Or is there something I can do to
make the setting stick.

There are several bugs open about calendar view issues in 1.3.  It will
get fixed.

Lonnie