Re: [Evolution] Q : Follow up flag

On Tue, 2003-03-18 at 09:54, pulleman wrote:

by using the follow up flag i thought it would be possible to get
interactively notived. i tried everything but i never see a popup
telling me that i have something to do.....
have i misunderstood or misconfigured something ?

In general, I don't really understand the follow up flag. Unless I am
missing it in Evo's docs, I think you should add a section describing
how it is meant to be used to the help files. Am I being incredibly
dumb?! - I just don't get what you're meant to use it for ...

Best, D

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com           www.dzr-web.com