Re: [Evolution] Problems using Python script for signatures

On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 01:36, Trey Sizemore wrote:
I have attempted to use a Python script (with some modifications) and
saved it as signature.py.  When I try to use it in Evolution (by going
to Composer Preferences -> Signatures -> Add Script and point to the
file in my home directory), I get an error message saying "Please
specify a valid script name."  What am I doing wrong?

Is the script executable? (chmod +x)
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)    - Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com/         - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

"Adopted kids are such a pain -- you have to teach them how to look
like you ..."
                -- Gilda Radner