Re: [Evolution] Suggested improvement.

On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 18:32, Mika Liljeberg wrote:
On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 03:56, Not Zed wrote:
On Tue, 2003-03-04 at 21:33, Mika Liljeberg wrote:
Theoretically yes, but it's not really working that well. For one thing,
you can't specify the source folder(s) for the Unmatched vfolder, as you
can with other vfolders. Currently it seems pretty nondeterministic.

It is entirely deterministic.

It includes all folders that your active vfolders contain.

Granted, deterministic but not very useful. I have a special "Matched"
vfolder, the only function of which is to match all the garbage I don't
want to see in my "Unmatched" vfolder.

Seems to work for people who know how to use it.