Re: [Evolution] Recurring Tasks

On Tue, 2003-03-04 at 13:44, Camron W. Fox wrote:
Alle,

      Is there any way to do recurring tasks (other than doing recurring
appts and calling them tasks)?

That's the only way I've found to do it. Tasks appears to basically be
nothing more than another name for a to-do list.

--
All private email sent with PGP encryption. Email for key.
Homepage: http://www.macmanusnet.net/