Re: [Evolution] CVS Server Problem [OT]

On Sun, 2003-03-02 at 20:34, Not Zed wrote:
We just use gnome cvs, so this is an issue for them, and we can't do
anything about it.

Are you using specifically anoncvs5 or letting it do dns round-robin,
maybe thats why it worked once ...

I used to use the round-robin (back in pre-1.0 days), but had problems
with the CVS servers being out of sync: one cvs update would patch in
some updates, later another cvs update would remove them.  So I "locked"
it in to use anoncvs3.  Everything was totally fine until last week when
anoncvs3 got around 3 days behind, so I switched to anoncvs5 (the only
other one).  It was fine until it ran out of /tmp space (which still
isn't fixed - someone is not watching their server).  The good news is
that it looks like anoncvs3 finally caught up again, so I switched back.

Lonnie