Re: [Evolution] how to reassign 'default' colour to messages?

If you're using a local mailbox you will probably have to write a script
to remove the colours from the X-Evolution header.

Looking at the filter options, it looks like there's some cleanup
required, wrt colours vs labels, etc.  Maybe we should make labels
completely configurable and have that as the only mechanism to assign
colours.