Re: [Evolution] Check for new mail at startup

On Sat, 2003-03-01 at 06:09, Dave Mapstone wrote:
How do I make Evolution automatically check for new mail when it starts-up ?

Closest thing I know of is to set it to check mail every minute, then it
automatically checks for mail... a minute after it starts up.

Seriously =)

Either that or set up IMAP at your mailserver/ISP.  With IMAP Evo seems
to already check immediately upon starting up.

It's been requested before, but with all the other more vital stuff
Ximian has to do on Evolution, I don't expect there to be a
check-mail-automatically thing for a long time... unless someone else
codes it for them.

-Eric

--
I have nothing against the American people...
...but it is time for a regime change