Re: [Evolution] HELP - (1.2.2) "leave msgs on server" causing unlimited dloads

I have used this setting without duplicate downloading for all stable
versions, 1.0.8, 1.2.1, and 1.2.2.  Check your configuration.

OK, unfortunately i don't really know what to check ... i tried
deleting, re-creating the account, still does it. is there some magic to
pop retreival that i'm missing here? should simply work, right?

was i supposed to do something between 1.0.5 and 1.2.2 to get my mbox
files in shape for 1.2.2? perhaps something wrong with my ~/evolution
directory? i noticed it used to use a "pop3" folder and now uses "pop"
... what file gets updated to indicate a pop mail item was received?
grasping at straws here ...

i did see someone else on the ML having this problem, but in Oct 2001
... and there were no responses.

--
Stuart Popejoy <stuart pinksheets com>
Pink Sheets LLC