[Evolution] Bring Back Control-U

In the past when I wanted to delete all the text in the subject or other
fields in Evolution I used the fairly standard Control-u.  This does not
seem to work in Evo 1.4.0.

As a practical matter it was nice to have an easy way to delete the
entire line.  In other OS's we can simply select the line, then press
delete.  That has a side effect in Linux...it replaces the line in the
cut buffer with the line you deleted!  Not good.

Bring back Control-U
--
Ed Weinberg <edw q5comm com>