Re: [Evolution] Is Red Carpet down?

On Sun, 2003-06-29 at 05:37, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:
I know there is a separate Red-Carpet list, but I mainly use it to keep
Evolution up to date.  For the last several weeks, whenever I try to log
on, I get errors that xml files containing the channel data can't be
found, with Retry/Cancel options.  Retry never does any good.  I
subscribe to about 4 channels, usually only one -- not the evolution
ones -- is successful.  Ironically one of the channels that loads is the
Red-Carpet channel, and it says my Red-Carpet is up to date.  By the
way, my current Evolution version is 1.2.4, and I do not plan to update
to Gnome 2 on this machine.

No it's just bogged down with XFree86 updates...