Re: [Evolution] Annoying bug..

I've seen it here, but not consistently (now I can't seem to get it to
do -any- auto-completion).  Using Red Hat 9, XD2 & evolution 1.4.  I'm
using our Exchange server as an LDAP server under "Other Contacts", and
the names I was typing in were coming from that LDAP server.  It worked
fine in 1.2.  When it happens, its as if it takes the focus and won't
let go (nothing else on the desktop is selectable), but it won't accept
keyboard input or mouse clicks.

-norm