Re: [Evolution] Import from KMail?

Hello,

I do not know if it is possible by using any specific feature of
Evolution. If not, I suggest you to convert your MBOX file to Maildir
format (two years ago I did it using a script found on a web devoted to
qmail). Then create new folder in Evolution and choose Maildir format.
I have not tried this, but it may work.

I hope this will help.
Mirek.

Hello,

I've about 500MB of old mails from kmail.
Is there a possibillity, to import these?
Import -> single file did not work.
Also, 500MB are more than one file (it's mbox).

Thank for the quick help

Thorsten Stremetzne
--
Miroslaw Sankowski (PIT OG) <msankowski pit gda pl>