Re: [Evolution] Subject Lines Disappearing

what were some of the subjects that disappeared? what charset were they
in? what characters did they contain? was there any connection?

I can't think of any reason they'd disappear like that... are you sure
the lists didn't somehow strip them? maybe your subject contained chars
in a charset that these lists/other-mailers didn't recognise and so
stripped them out?

I dunno, I'm just guessing here.

Jeff