Re: [Evolution] IMAP filters broken?

Depends a bit on if the server is properly supporting the RECENT flag as
to whether this is a (new) bug or not.  are any other clients running
anywhere else, also checking mail?

All i can think of to try is to run evolution thusly:

CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 evolution

then do a get-mail with new mail arriving, it should spit out a pile of
stuff.  you'll get a lot of stuff to start with about FLAGS that you cna
edit out if you like, just (all of) the output after you hit 'get mial'
is important.

and attach it to a bug (bugzilla.ximian.com) and repy here with the
number.