Re: [Evolution] what happening with pop3 retrival?

I see the same behavior, using RH9.0 and Evo 1.4.0 - I've filed a
bugzilla about it (I forget the number), including the
CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG listing.  The last version that worked right for me
was Evo 1.2.4.

BTW - our mail server is Lotus Domino 5.0.13.