[Evolution] No Spelling Languages Available after 1.4.0 Upgrade

OK, _this_ time I checked both the list archives and the Knowledge Base,
and could not find a reference to this problem.

I just upgraded from 1.2.4 to 1.4.0, and now in

Tools->Settings->Composer Prefs->Spell Checking->

there are _no_ languages listed that I can enable.  Prior to the
upgrade, spell checking was working just fine.  I found the following on
my Red Hat 8.0 system:

              * aspell
              * pspell
              * gnome-spell
              * aspell-en

Thanks,
Barry

--
Barry Skidmore <skidmore worldvenue org>