[Evolution] Change in behaviour 1.2->1.4 - DnD attachments.

Hi,

I've been watching the list and haven't seen this mentioned yet, and
while it's only an annoyance, it's enough of one for me to want to ask
why...

In 1.2, I could select a bunch of email headers, drag them to a new
email composer, and when I dropped them, they all got attached
separately.  This was perfect for shipping off the spam that had got
through the corporate spam catcher to their "uncaught spam" address in a
format they could use.

In 1.4, I do this and I get a file:// link instead.  Which is useless,
as the spam filtering happens outside the firewall.

Is there a way of getting the old functionality back?

Oh, and *never* select 80 odd email headers and then click forward,
unless you want to test the stability of both Evolution and your window
manager ;O)

Ta,
--
o o                                       mailto:Moredhel earthling net
/v\ark R. Bowyer  http://www.bowyer.screaming.net   Mark Bowyer Sun COM