Re: [Evolution] Pop Error Message...

run evolution in a shell with CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 set in the
environment (if you dont know what this means, look on this list its
been explained dozens  of times).

if you're using pre 1.4, then run evolution-mail first, then run
evolutin normally.

the output should hopefully give some clue as to the error.